- On checkout you will given the options of
- Debit and credit cards
- Payments are taken on line using the Sage Pay, formally Protx secure payments website. Sage Pay have the highest level of card data security and are PCI DSS Level 1 compliant. We accept cards in any currency, the amount will be converted to pounds Sterling by your bank.
- Bank Transfers - Pounds or Euros
- You can complete the order and then transfer payment from you bank in either currency . When the payment reaches us we will despatch the goods.
- Our Euro account details are:
Just Riding Along (Euro payments)
The Co-Operative Bank
Please email us if you need our GB Pound bank details.
- By phone
- If you prefer you can place your order over the phone, 0114 2864900 where we can use our card terminal to take debit or credit card payment.
- Over the counter
- Of course we can take card and cash payments instore over the counter. All custom wheel builds need to be paid for upon ordering.
- By cheque
- We are happy to accept cheques, we will wait for payment to clear before sending the goods.
- VAT payments and exemptions
VAT can be deduced by selecting
Outside EU Please select your country from the drop down list at the top of the screen if you are exempt from VAT you will be show prices 'excludes tax".
Visiting the UK If you are visiting the UK from outside the EU and wish to pick something up you need to request a form from us and reclaim VAT at customs on leaving the EU.
EU VAT number
If you are ordering on behalf of a company inside Europe with a VAT number and wish to have the VAT deducted from the order we need to set-up an account for you. Please contact us with your VAT number.