- On checkout you will given the options of
- Debit and credit cards
- Payments are taken on line using the Sage Pay, formally Protx secure payments website. Sage Pay have the highest level of card data security and are PCI DSS Level 1 compliant. We accept cards in any currency, the amount will be converted to pounds Sterling by your bank.
- Bank Transfers - Pounds or Euros
- You can complete the order and are given the account details for both our UK Sterling account and our Euro account so you can transfer payment in either currency. We recieve your order and when the payment reaches us we will despatch the goods.
- By phone
- If you prefer you can place your order over the phone, 0114 2864900 where we can use our card terminal to take debit or credit card payment.
- Over the counter
- Of course we can take card and cash payments instore over the counter although all custom wheel builds need to be payed for on ordering.
- By cheque
- We are happy to accept cheques, we will wait for payment to clear before sending the goods.
- VAT payments and exemptions
Outside EU If you wish to have VAT deducted from your order because you do not need to pay it (eg you are outside the EU) please contact us and we can refund your VAT after you order. The VAT rate in the UK is 20%.
Visiting the UK If you are visiting the UK from outside the EU and wish to pick something up you need to request a form from us and reclaim VAT at customs on leaving the EU.
EU VAT number
If you are ordering on behalf of a company with a VAT number and wish to have the VAT deducted from the order please send us your VAT number before ordering so we can invoice you for the correct amount.