All the benefits of tubeless tyres on road. Use with wheel milk or Stan's sealant to prevent punctures and even convert your existing rims to tubeless with the Stan's road rimstrip. Fast rolling, supple tyre and light enough to race on at only 290g (Hutchinson claimed weight - the actual real weight on the ones we weighed was 309 to 319g).
To convert road wheels to be tubeless you will also need:Road valve stem21mm yellow tapeFull instructions here
- 3 tread rubber components
- Kevlar Pro Tech anti-puncture reinforcement
- Competition type slick profile
- Ultra performance 127tpi casing
- New carbon bead technology
Currently available only in black.